What Is Forestry Mulching?
The short answer is that it’s a process of turning something you don’t want into something you can actually use.
What we do is improve your land. We cut and grind any underbrush or trees that you don’t want and then turn them into organic mulch.
The Benefits of Forest Mulching and Land Clearing
From underbrush removal to tree removal, we can do home site clearing to make it easier to get around a property, improve functionality, and just make it a lot more aesthetically pleasing.
Our services are environmentally friendly since we turn plants into mulch that is used on-site. We don’t burn any waste or haul it off elsewhere. This expands the amount of usable property and increases the value of your land.
Conventional methods of land clearing might increase issues related to erosion and run-off, but mulching on-site can promote your soil health. It also lends itself to area beautification while minimizing ticks and other undesirable pests.
Our services include numerous options depending on the purpose of your project.
- Brush Mowing: Let us handle brush that requires more than a normal lawnmower.
- Driveway Building and Restoration: Clear out space where you can drive and park.
- Fence Line Clearing: Create space for the construction and installation of physical fencing around your land.
- Fire Breaks: Take preventative steps that slow down forest and brush fires.
- Forestry Mulching: Let us turn your unwanted vegetation into mulch your chosen plants can thrive with.
- Home Site Clearing: Want to build a home on your land? Let us get those trees out of your way first.
- Land Clearing: Opening up space is necessary for anything you might want to do.
- Pasture Reclamation/Restoration & Seeding: Restore overgrown pastures for farming, agriculture, or just personal enjoyment.
- Real Estate Thinning: Open visual space makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves owning your land.
- Selective Clearing: Imprint your desired layout on your land.
- Trails & Road Clearing: Maintain freedom of movement throughout your property.
- Tree Removal: Unwanted trees are best dealt with by trained professionals who can dispose of them.
- Underbrush Removal: Minimize pest problems and fire risks at the same time.
- Utility Easements: Honor the right of way local utilities may have on your property.
Industries We Serve
We can probably help nearly any property owner needing our services, but there are particular groups that we’ve worked with previously. Our experience in these relationships might just mean we’re ready to help you, too.
- Educational Institutions: From elementary schools to colleges and universities, educational campuses often have lots of open space that is best kept prim and pristine.
- Fencing Contractors: Fencing can provide privacy, security, and physical property boundaries.
- Hunting Clubs: Creating hunting access lanes makes it easier for enthusiasts to use a piece of hunting property.
- Real Estate Agents: Many buyers love seeing open terrain free of shrubs and underbrush but still have the tallest trees left.
- Small Property Owners: We can come in for one-off projects on an as-needed basis.
- State and Federal Agencies: When government departments have specific projects on public land they need to be handled, we’re happy to do our part to keep our communities looking great.
- Surveyors: These professionals often need open spaces and clear site lines to do their work. Thick underbrush complicates that.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
As a veteran-owned and operated business, we understand the power of serving others. That’s why we provide free site assessments so we can guide you about your land-clearing options and benefits.
We proudly serve communities across Alabama, especially in the Birmingham area. At Timberline Inspections, we always work hard to do valuable work at great prices. Contact us right away to see how we can meet or exceed your expectations.