Inspections and Maintenance Plans
Home inspections are usually a necessary part of buying a house; however, investors have a tendency of foregoing this very important step. Home inspections for investors that are either AIA (Alabama Investors Association) members or own multiple houses can qualify for a discount on there inspections. Additionally, we can set your houses up on an annual maintenance plan, conduct your 11 month warranty inspections, or setup a reduced service inspection known as a 4 point inspection to inspect the major components of the home.
There are a lot of avenues to managing a construction project that most home owners simply do not know. We consider everything from the best contractors and/or subcontractors to use, finding reasonable price quotes, to ensuring the quality of services performed. Timberline Inspections can manage new construction, renovations and remodels and help ensure our clients get the highest quality service for the lowest price.
- We have a large network of preferred contractors and subcontractors that perform the quality we demand at the price you can afford.
- Inspect all work performed to ensure it meets the contractual obligations and the quality you entrusted with us.
- Help you save thousands of dollars on your project!
- Coordinate contracts to help arrange project completion before your due date.
This service is designed with our investors, landlords and property managers in mind. We perform a standard tenant walk-through to take the commitment off of your hands. You receive the benefit of having an independent third party review the property on both move-in and once again upon move-out. In addition to the industry standards for a tenant walk-through, our services provide additional advantages to the owner:
- Independent 3rd party review of the property.
- Review of Alabama required landlord responsibilities: HVAC, Hot Water Heater, Electrical, Plumbing, and Appliances.
- Standard report including pictures of all defects and current condition of each space; providing a comparison document for legal actions and discrepancies.
- Inspections performed by an Alabama licensed Home Inspector.
- Estimated replacement forecast on appliances.
What Is The Price?
The premium Walk-through is priced to provide a substantial savings to the client with multiple properties and keep the costs low for those that only have a few houses.
- 1 house – $125
- 2 houses – +$100
- 3 or more – +$75 per house.
To receive the volume discount, houses must be within 30 miles of each other and scheduled on the same day. There are no hidden fees or additional cost adding features to this. Cancelations within 24 hours of the inspection time will be charged 25% of the total price. Ask about our discount for multi unit locations such as apartments, condos and town houses.